1. Too much filling in the feed chute can easily overload the machine. The overload protection system will shut off the juicer once overheating. Cool it down for 15-30 minutes before restarting.
2. Do not run the juice extractor continuously for longer than 2 minutes.
3. Should more time be required, switch off the appliance to allow it to cool down before continuing. Too much filling in the feed chute can easily overload the machine. The overload protection system will shut off the juicer once overheating. Cool it down for 15-30 minutes before restarting.
HOW DOES THIS VACASSO JUICER ENSURE HIGHER JUICE YIELD?
VACASSO Ultra High-Speed Juicer makes juicing simple. Prepares nutritious and wholesome fruit and vegetable juices quickly and easily
2 settings: Setting 1 for soft fruits and vegetables, and Setting 2 for harder produce.
Durable stainless steel filter
Detachable, easy clean-up. Hand-wash and dishwasher safe
4 non-slip suction cup feet keep your VACASSO juicer in place on your countertop
18000 RPM, maximum extraction, minimum effort
Measures 9.8" x 6.7" x 11.8"
What are in the package:
1x Centrifugal Juicer;
1x Juice Cup;
1x Cleaning Brush;
1x User Manual
Some tips for a freshman (not in order of importance) from one of our customer:
- Realize that some fruits (think berries, bananas, kiwi) and some leafy greens are best used in blenders or immersion blenders instead of being juiced. I find success with mixing freshly made juice with fruits and vegetables in my blender works very well.
- If you are new to juicing, realize that it will take a lot of produce (about 6-12 carrots, depending on their size, for example) to get a glass full of juice. Don't be discouraged by what appears to be little output! Drinking fresh juice regularly and often will result in improved digestion, sleep, skin, hair, and health over time. Get a blood test and you will be amazed at the favorable impacts on blood sugar levels and cholesterol after regularly consuming fresh juices.
- Cleaning this juicer is easiest done as soon after you use the juicer as possible (but go ahead and drink the juice first as some juices, like fresh cabbage, for example, loses beneficial value minutes after making it. There is a youtube video on how to clean this juicer that is very helpful the first time you do it.
- Learn about the many healing benefits of juicing from books ( the late "Juiceman" Jay Kordich, Dr. Norman Walker, and Max Gersen all have informative titles available on Amazon) as well as from youtube videos about these people and other natural foods enthusiasts. I personally have been dealing with hip osteoarthritis pain, FAI, and anterior glide syndrome for years and believe I am on my way to a cure partly as a result of my daily juicing regimen (combined with exercise, stretching, prayer and meditation, and natural supplements (serrapeptase, Boswellia, turmeric, and ginger). These folks and others will tell you that you can also successfully and naturally treat such chronic issues as high blood pressure, diabetes, skin disorders, and perhaps even cancer with juicing.
Healthy, homemade juice in seconds- juice a variety of fruits and vegetables. Juicer is easy to assemble with an extra-large pulp bin. Juice cup not included
Extra-large 3-inch feed chute fits whole fruits and vegetables - Fit a whole apple, a peeled orange, or a handful of kale. Less precutting, and more continuous juicing for fresh fruit juice, vegetable juice, or nutrient-packed celery juice
Easy to clean - Removable parts are dishwasher safe and BPA free
Powerful electric motor for maximum juice: 400w of power can turn a dense beet into a smooth juice in seconds